Monday, July 13, 2009

PUT YOUR HANDS UP, GET OUT OF THE CAR!

Hello there. Me again. So, as all of the cool kids had plans and fun adventures this weekend, I settled for an average weekend of work and dicking around on the computer. So, whatever. It's cool with me [I guess] becausde I'm making money and I can theoretically get stuff done at home. Of course I got nothing done at home, and work was major boring shit.

However, that didn't stop a story from being created tonight. Having no where to go, we just parked infront of Sammy's (a local, and not all that good, restaurant). From there we just sat around talking and such until, completely out of the blue, Holly drives past in her little joke of a thing, her smart car. Andrew and Jake took her arrival as a "let's walk away because we don't need any reasons to be a hypocrit" time and crossed the street. They decided then to sit infront of a local bank. So we all sat around for some mores, doing nothing more than chatting... And then the police showed up... Really? The bank... Why? So we then talked with some police asking if we were with them, and what we were doing. Ugh. There were four squad cars... Why the bank?!?!?! So, to no surprise, they took down all of our info and such. After that however, the cops were pretty nice and chatty with us, but still cops. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I get REALLY nervous around police, even if I've done absolutely nothing wrong. So we all just stood around talking for a bit until the dispatch called back saying, hold on to your seat for this, that we DIDN'T have any outstanding warrants (I told them that but they didn't listen!). We were all set to go... except for Coop, who, somehow wasn't registered... Maybe it had something to do with the fact that the cop who called him in said he was a white male... Right... Coop's blacker than night... At least on the outside... You know what, I refuse to get into a racially heated debate! Eventually the officers just let us all go (they didn't even threaten any 'warnings' either... just said they'd make note of it, and we could go)... So we all left... Wasn't exactly where I wanted to end up tonight... but we got a story.

Hey, fuck you, I like this story!

No comments: