Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yeah, This Isn't Helping My Sleeping Pattern...

Hi! Do you boys and girls know what time it is? It's new blog post time. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, now just sit back and let your brain melt into unintellectual putty!
So yesterday (well, it's technically 2 days ago... Sunday...) I worked until about 8:30. I then went home, and just as I had promised myself, I went for a run. Running for me is one of those activities that just clears my head. No matter what's going on in life, that run will just let it all slip away. All the shit you carry around, that hinder your good judgement and scour around all of your thoughts. Now, at this point, you might be asking yourself 'just what could have happened from the time the previous post ended to the time you got off of work that could have possible broken the horses back'? Well... I don't really know. There was no big occurance, or just one of those last little pushes that makes you snap... I just got off work, and felt utterably alone. Ihad, right before I left work, changed my Facebook status to something along the lines of I was goign for a run and then resting in my favorite spot. I said anyone who felt it upon themselves to show up could, but whatever. And in the back of my mind, I really just wanted someone to show up. Not like a whole group of people looking to hang out, just one person I could have a real conversation with. You see, I've discovered, having been single for some time now, that I'm not good at it. But that's okay, I've got a great group of friends that have seen me through thick and thin, that I wouldn't trade for all of the money in the world. But you know what I've really started to see? We never talk about anything serious... We're always in such big groups, that all we end up talking about is music or movies or just stupid shit we've done over the years... And don't get me wrong, that's all great, but hanging out in the same guys living room, eating the same Pick n' Save sale food, watching the same shows, talking about the same music, and telling the same stories, has been starting to get old. It's like all of us as a collective group have just stopped moving. We're all in this stand-still as we watch all of those spinning and whirling around us. So, their in my favorite spot... I sat. I had a pretty short run (which I was down with), and then I just reached the end of my trip and just sat there... I was out there just looking up at the sky. It was a little cloudier than I had hoped. I really wanted there to be some stars out. And I sat there. I was there for a good hour... just waiting. I knew nobody would really show up, because the time was terrible for all of my friends who actually knew where I was... But still, sometimes you just have that hope. I was actually out there for a good hour before I finally stood up and just started walking about. I was moving at a real slow pace, but nonetheless got home pretty quick (my spot ain't too far from home).
So after I got home I milled about and finally just resorted to going online. I figured, no one may have shown up, but I can still talk to people online. I'll settle. And peoples were actually online! I actually was happy there were peoples online that I could just talk with. However, that was very, very minute experience. Not long before I started talking with people did they shoot offline like cockroaches to light. And that, I felt, just made things worse. So, havign to get, something, anything off of my chest, I just started writing. I wrote almost a full page of just random crap to myself. I wrote for awhile before I started just hopping around from various little projects I have in the works. Long story short (I know, it's a little late for that) I ended up staying up till 4 doing next to nothing... And now tonight, I seem to be doing the same thing, and I still have yet to just talk with someone, but oh well... I'm pretty sure a time will come (hopefully soon) when there's somebody just willing to talk, and yeah, willing to hear me blabber on and on. But for tonight, that's all I've got. Bye-byes.

No comments: