Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh My God, What Is That?... And Why Does It Smell???

So I've been up since 5:00 am... But lets not start there. Let's begin with Saturday night. Now, Saturday was my very first day of summer as I have FINALLY completed my first year of college. I can't say that I'm entirely pleased with my college experience thus far, but I will suffer well... Besides, that's neither here nor there.

So Saturday night was such a relief. True, there's TONS of shit still going on, but there's no more school... So I had work, only 3 hours though. I helped paint some windows and talked most of the time anyways. So then I went home and was met with an unwelcome barrage of words. Basically, my mom is stressed... really stressed... really really stressed... First, the bank she works at was robbed (while she was working mind you). So she's been dealing with that and the thought of three armed men screaming at her and her coworker and whether or not she's actually okay enough to return to work... and then our brand new refrigerator is NOT WORKING PROPERLY after literally 31 days of operation... so we allocated all of the perishable items (milk, cheese, etc.). So I helped her with things around the house before I pulled out stacks and stacks of tax papers to fill out my Financial Aid forms. That took longer than I would have liked, mainly because it's taxes... taxes suck. And when I was done with all that, I needed to hang out with the bros! so we all began the trek to Kiwi's. We ended making a pretty big detour because we saw MANY fire trucks pass us with ambulances etc. and we could smell/see smoke from many a block away. so after that short investigation, we headed to Kiwi's. We finished watching SNLs season finale. From the few skits we caught, it seemed pretty epic (as this entire season as being hailed as). then a little after midnight, Kiwi turned on AvH: Alien vs. Hunter. More and more these sci-fi moves do less to amuse and entertain me, and more of just piss me off and kill pieces of my insides... and not in a good way!!! So about 12:30 I got up and started my walk back home. I just got down the street before realizing I didn't have my house key. So, I called Jack to tell Andrew to meet me to give me his key so I could go home (Andrew spent the night at Kiwi's if that makes that make a little more sense...). So I finally got home and to bed around 2 am...

Yeah

So I was asleep until 5, when I woke up with an AWFUL tummy ache. I've been having a lot of these same kinds of tummy aches, but so far they've all occurred at the ends of the night so I fall asleep and let it fix itself while I sleep it off. But never have I woken up with it... So, I head to the bathroom and sit on the pot for a bit. Then I go back to bed. Roll around in pain. Then went back to the pot. I took a mad crazy shit then went back to bed. Okay, I got that out of me... time for my tummy to start feeling better right? WRONG! My tummy was still painful enough to prevent me from going back to bed, so I needed to find another solution here. So I settle for a bath. That's right. A warm bath. I don't know what I was thinking at the time, or why I thought it worked, but I had to do something. Before I got into the tub, I was literally shaking, and could hardly stand. The bath... was really helpful. I don't know why, but the warm water really calmed it. So I got out of the tub around 8-ish. I ate some plain toast and went back to bed. I popped in the second disk of Invader Zim (I'm on a crusade to finish all of my season dvds), and relaxed a little. Some time around 9am I drifted off to sleep and grabbed a 2 hour nap. From there I proceded to do a dance of waking up and falling back asleep. This happened a good 12 times before I finally got up and ate lunch. From there I finished some loose ends then got ready for work.

Work was pretty boring... I mean, it was a Sunday, and it was nice outside... Sooooooooooo it was a slow day. And the worst part is, yeas there's free time, but 8 hours on a lazy Sunday (yeah I did) such as this... it really drags. But finally, work came to a close and us employees rejoiced. It was finally time. Time to not only close up, but to also hit up Becca's. Yes, this is the same Becca I work with, and unknowingly confessed my love for a few times here in my blog. Well, yeah. She was throwin' a bumpin' house party because she is going on vaca to Africa this summer. She's goin' with the fam and living with relatives for the next 3 months. She will be missed, but this will be a great experience for her. But yeah. It was party time. Her house was AWESOME!!! I met some of her family and said hi to her cousin (I know him... but not in a creepy way or anything!!!). There was about 10 or so people there in the basement (I only knew Theresa (who gave me a ride there) and John (another building supervisor... he's kind of a dick) and of course Becca). Nevertheless it was pretty fun. Yohan came (I don't care if I spelt that right, he's weird as Hell anyways), which offered some cheap laughs. And then I started talking to one of Becca's friends. He was pretty cool. We hit it off pretty well (I'm not gay!). We talked about art, music, movies, etc. etc., and Yohan jumped in with long drown out stories and tidbits of his books and such. So at about 11, Becca finally said "I'm going to Africa in a few hours, get the fuck out of my house"... Well, not in those exact words... no... you know what, we'll just stick with that. So Theresa and I left again. Well, no not at first. After she got to the car, she realized she didn't have her phone, so I called her and we looked for it. After finding nothing, we headed back to work. We found her phone and then we walked around the building for a bit. That place is so creepy with the lights off and nobody there. So then she drove me home, and I came up here. And now as the time is about quarter after 1, I decided to leave you all with this tasty morsel: a blog post! Good night.

No comments: